Come in and meet us!
Learn about us – and let us learn about you – so we can help.
Dr. Jeffrey Frost D.C., P.M.M.T.P.
Owner of AZ Regenerative Medicine
- Eden Valley Institute 1982-1985 (A private medical college)
- Phoenix Community College 1985-1988
- Parker College of Chiropractic 1989-1992
- I was top of my class in nutrition, anatomy/physiology, and chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science: Major in Anatomy.
- Physiotherapy degree.
- Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Certificate of completion in Low impact injuries by the Spine Research Institute with Dr. Arthur Croft.
- Certification received at Eden Valley Institute regarding physical and spiritual health balancing
- Practicing Pettibon Postural restoration technique five years
- Technique proficient in Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, Toggle, Leander, Cox, Activator 20+ years
- Understudied with Dr. Mawhinney for treatment of Scoliosis
- Case study performed regarding the treatment of the thoracic spine and it’s relationship to Asthma
- Postgraduate study with Dr. Rocabado DPT in the relationship of the TMJ and The cervical spine.
- Post Graduate studies pursuing a diplomat in neurology
- 36 years of nutrition, top of my class in three colleges in this study.
- Sideline doctor for the AZ Football League for 6 years and three years as one of the Medical Directors
- Currently with the FCA locally and have been a volunteer for Westwood and Southwind High schools for the last 7 years
- Lincoln Chiropractic Clinics 1992-1997
- Alpha Chiropractic: Chandler, AZ from 1997 until 2005
- Alpha Chiropractic DBA Frost Family Chiropractic: 2005-2016
- AZ Spine and Joint DBA AZ Regenerative Medicine 2016-present
- Expert Witness in the field of biomechanical correction and restoration of the spinal column and it’s related complex.
- Currently providing peer reviews regarding patient treatment, which is less than 5% of my practice.
- Boy Scouts
- Kiwanis: I was the secretary of the Kiwanis on the Chandler chapter and local speaker.
- Rotary Club: member and speaker.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: member since 2009.
- Sideline Doctor for the AZ Football League: Sideline doctor for the AZ Football League six years. One year with the Memphis Blast.
- Director of the AZ Football League my remaining three years with the league. I, along with another appointed doctor, was responsible for approving qualified doctors to be sideline doctors for the teams.
- Sideline Doctor for Westwood and Southwind High School football teams since 2007.
- Member of the AZ insurance board for Doctors
- Workman’s Compensation Doctor for Kellogg’s Corporation for three years
- Television appearances on local healthcare channel
Lecture circuit: AT&T, ALCOA, NSA, USPS, Tokyo Electronics, Churches, Public and private schools, Lifetime Fitness for the physical therapists and trainers, Rotary Club, Kiwanis, Memphis Blast and Mesa Lightening Semipro football teams, Shelby County principle admin
- Born and raised in Phoenix, AZ
- Father of 2 (Daughter 17) (Son 14)
- He enjoys singing
- Martial Arts
- Enjoys hiking, biking, and outdoor activities
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Enjoys reading and writing
- Fear: Heights
- Mountain Biking
- Favorite color is Green
- His purpose in life is to serve and help others
Dr. Nina Simonson, N.M.D.
Dr. Simonson is an Arizona licensed Naturopathic Physician and graduate of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Simonson specializes in Comprehensive Holistic Pain Management, Autoimmune & Chronic Disease, Thyroid & Metabolic Disorders, Clinical Nutrition, IV therapy, Anti-aging and Longevity Medicine. She has completed additional advanced training in these areas from some of the top leading experts in medicine.
She holds certifications in Ozone therapy, Harper Restoration System-Ozonated Clot Matrix and Mesenchymal Stem Cell, Prolozone, Prolotherapy, Trigger Point, Suisse Neural Therapy, Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation and Tennant Biomodulator Device. She believes that the body is the biological foundation of health; it has the natural ability to heal itself if given what it needs in the least invasive and most natural way.