Come in and meet us!
Learn about us – and let us learn about you – so we can help.
Dr. Jeffrey Frost D.C., P.M.M.T.P.
Owner of AZ Regenerative Medicine
- Eden Valley Institute 1982-1985 (A private medical college)
- Phoenix Community College 1985-1988
- Parker College of Chiropractic 1989-1992
- I was top of my class in nutrition, anatomy/physiology, and chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science: Major in Anatomy.
- Physiotherapy degree.
- Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Certificate of completion in Low impact injuries by the Spine Research Institute with Dr. Arthur Croft.
- Certification received at Eden Valley Institute regarding physical and spiritual health balancing
- Practicing Pettibon Postural restoration technique five years
- Technique proficient in Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, Toggle, Leander, Cox, Activator 20+ years
- Understudied with Dr. Mawhinney for treatment of Scoliosis
- Case study performed regarding the treatment of the thoracic spine and it’s relationship to Asthma
- Postgraduate study with Dr. Rocabado DPT in the relationship of the TMJ and The cervical spine.
- Post Graduate studies pursuing a diplomat in neurology
- 36 years of nutrition, top of my class in three colleges in this study.
- Sideline doctor for the AZ Football League for 6 years and three years as one of the Medical Directors
- Currently with the FCA locally and have been a volunteer for Westwood and Southwind High schools for the last 7 years
- Lincoln Chiropractic Clinics 1992-1997
- Alpha Chiropractic: Chandler, AZ from 1997 until 2005
- Alpha Chiropractic DBA Frost Family Chiropractic: 2005-2016
- AZ Spine and Joint DBA AZ Regenerative Medicine 2016-present
- Expert Witness in the field of biomechanical correction and restoration of the spinal column and it’s related complex.
- Currently providing peer reviews regarding patient treatment, which is less than 5% of my practice.
- Boy Scouts
- Kiwanis: I was the secretary of the Kiwanis on the Chandler chapter and local speaker.
- Rotary Club: member and speaker.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: member since 2009.
- Sideline Doctor for the AZ Football League: Sideline doctor for the AZ Football League six years. One year with the Memphis Blast.
- Director of the AZ Football League my remaining three years with the league. I, along with another appointed doctor, was responsible for approving qualified doctors to be sideline doctors for the teams.
- Sideline Doctor for Westwood and Southwind High School football teams since 2007.
- Member of the AZ insurance board for Doctors
- Workman’s Compensation Doctor for Kellogg’s Corporation for three years
- Television appearances on local healthcare channel
Lecture circuit: AT&T, ALCOA, NSA, USPS, Tokyo Electronics, Churches, Public and private schools, Lifetime Fitness for the physical therapists and trainers, Rotary Club, Kiwanis, Memphis Blast and Mesa Lightening Semipro football teams, Shelby County principle admin
- Born and raised in Phoenix, AZ
- Father of 2 (Daughter 17) (Son 14)
- He enjoys singing
- Martial Arts
- Enjoys hiking, biking, and outdoor activities
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Enjoys reading and writing
- Fear: Heights
- Mountain Biking
- Favorite color is Green
- His purpose in life is to serve and help others
Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Miller was born in the small town of Moscow, Idaho where he lived until age 9 when he and his mother relocated to New Zealand. Dr. Miller enjoyed living in a beach environment and quickly took up surfing and skateboarding. He didn’t fully realize it at the time, but this progressive community and their holistic approach to healthcare made a lasting impression.
Upon completing Secondary School (high school), Dr. Miller decided to return to the U.S. to see what opportunities and adventures would present themselves. He soon settled in Phoenix and began his college career at Arizona State University where he tackled a variety of general studies requirements while deciding on a major. Fate soon intervened when he was involved in a near-fatal car accident. Despite his family being told he was in a coma and likely wouldn’t survive the night, Dr. Miller wasn’t about to give up that easily. It took more than a year of intensive treatment and rehab but Dr. Miller made a full recovery. He credits this experience and the many healers who helped him with his new found passion and desire to help others.
Dr. Miller was determined to pursue a career in the healing arts and majored in Human Biology with a minor in Exercise Science at Grand Canyon University. During his undergraduate work, Dr. Miller became EMT certified and worked for County Hospital as an ER tech, where he performed many ER/Trauma Room procedures including CPR, EKG’s, splinting, and assisting resident doctors in lumbar punctures. He was also employed at Donor Network of Arizona as a member of a tissue and organ retrieval team where his duties included surgical scrub-ins and the practice of maintaining sterile fields. Upon graduation, he enrolled at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine which offered what Dr. Miller considered a great balance of traditional “Western Medicine” and alternative healing/wellness. He immersed himself in the experience and before he knew it he had completed the rigorous training and earned a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine.
After graduation, Dr. Miller trained with renowned Phoenix Naturopathic Physician Dr. Vance Inouye prior to opening his own practice. He is the founder of Find Your Health, LLC and offers a full suite of healing and wellness options. When not practicing medicine, Dr. Miller enjoys working out, hiking, snowboarding, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Miller is passionate about providing his patients with the highest quality of patient care and an overall sense of well being. Dr. Miller has practiced for the past seven years with a strong focus on pain management, aesthetics, physical medicine, and hormone replacement.